background

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Goodbye for Now

Monday night we said our goodbyes to Kendal. It was a sad night at our house, for selfish reasons of course, because for 2 years we will only be able to share in Kendal's life through mail  I guess that will have to do for now.  ( Jaden and I are already scheming on what items we can smuggle to him in macaroni boxes!)
As we were visiting, we realized that upon Kendal's return Josh will be a junior in high school and Jax will almost be six! It just doesn't seem possible. We wish Kendal all the luck in the world and are prayers are with him to return home safely.

My four boys
Love these two

I will leave this post with one of my favorite pictures of Jaden and Kendal and will try to wait patiently for when I can take a few more of his cute face!


No comments: