background

Friday, November 18, 2011

Disney on Ice

We thought we hadn't gotten quite enough of Disney this year so we decided we better cram one more thing in, Disney on Ice!! When Jaden and Josh were little we went every year and I also remember going every year when I was little, also. I love having a 3 year old so I can continue going! Jaden and Josh don't mind either, they still love to go.
Josh and Grandma.  One day Josh will not pull a face every time
the camera comes out.

J and Jax

J and I

Every year the kids have to have the snow cones in the light up cups.
A princess for J, a light up cup for Jax and Incredibles for Josh.

Marcy and Abbey

Ted and Trent

JT

Marsha and Abbey

Jax showing up his black mouth


Josh was in charge of taking pictures and he took so many good ones I had to make a slide to fit them all in.


No comments: