background

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kendal's Mission Farwell

We went to Kendal's mission farewell a couple weeks ago. Kendal will be going to the Tulsa, OK mission. I'm not quite sure what we are going to do without this young man in our house. He always seems to be here when we need him most.  Everything from helping me carry an anesthetized Sadie in from the truck after yet another mishap, to wrestling with the boys, to keeping up with J's over active brain power and mostly keeping a smile on her face.  His parents jokingly comment on how we need to just give him a bedroom and charge him rent since he is here so much. Kendal will do an amazing job and we will miss him.
J and Kendal
UB, Joni and my mom came

Damien came home from college at the U.

My two princesses

Brando, Shelby and J

The only picture I got of Josh

Wink, wink

'I have black eyes!'

Tina, Eva Jean, Clark, Lou, Stuart

I love that face

How precious is he?!


No comments: