background

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Caribou County Fair 2011

Awww, the Fair. As Tempelton the rat once said, "A fair is a veritable smorgasbord, orgasbor, orgasbord".   For most in Grace that comment really does have to do with the food.  Everyone here loves their 'fair burger'.  I personally don't mind either,  but not because I eat them, but because I don't have to cook for week.  Now for me that comment would have to do with the veritable smorgasbord of people that always seem to come out of the wood work when a fair comes to town.  I love people watching!


Watching the Parade.  This is the only picture I got of Josh.  He always evades them some how.
Tyler came and stayed for the weekend, he couldn't miss out on the fair either.




Jaden, Jax and Kendal  drove the fire truck.


They drove in silence in the memory of a few neighbors we have lost to cancer recently. 


Now the rides! Jax's favorite part of the fair!

He rode every ride about 30 times


Now to the rodeo.

But first we have to go on a few more rides


Finally JT made it so Jax has a friend to ride with.


On the train again!


Chad took Jax on the Scrambler.  I wish I could've gotten a pix of Jax's face. I t was so funny!



We had to leave the rodeo for a few more rides.

No comments: