background

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lunch with the Girls



Annilee flew in from Vegas for the Holidays and was kind enough to plan a lunch date for all the girls. It was so good to see everyone. With kids and family and the busy time of the holidays it means so much that everyone could take a few hours in their busy schedule to catch up.





When I returned from our lunch, I came home to find that Sadie had a little fun of her own, with my Christmas tree. We cleaned it up, three times. Everytime I left the room that day she would knock it over. I guess she was mad I didn't take her with us to Logan.

Ohh, Sadie aren't you looking so sweet and innocent?

2 comments:

annilee said...

Mel it was so good to see you! I was LOL at the Christmas Tree! Probably not so funny then! You and Joni never seem to age! What is your secret? I need it badly!Your daughter is just as beautiful as you! Thanks for coming, it is tradition, so plan on next year! Hugs...Annilee

bigT said...

It was so good to see you guys. I was so excited when Joni told me. So sweet of you that I haven't aged but don't look to close it is SCARY! I will plan on next year for sure, just let me know when. Luv ya, have a happy new year.