background

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Newsletter

If everyone truly knows me they know that I am awful at getting out Christmas cards. It is not for a lack of effort, that I would like everyone to remember. My 'trials' started many years ago (ok maybe like 10 years ago). The first year I made or bought cards, didn't do anything to them. The following year made them and wrote in them, nothing else. The following year, I made them wrote in them, addressed them and did nothing more. The following year, I think I bought them, wrote in them, addressed them, stamped them and... you guessed it, I never mailed them. I think I honestly gave up for a while after that. So, this is my proof that I am attempting a valid effort. I apologize now if you do not actually get a hard copy of this in the mail

2 comments:

Joni said...

Don't worry, you aren't the only one that is card "challenged" in life. People are sending them less and less these days so pretty soon no one will be doing it and you can ease your guilty conscience about it!

Joni said...

Oh and by the way. I think Aunt Pat sent my card to you and vice versa. The card she sent me says "Send me some pix of your family, your sis sent some of hers". I was like, ummmmmm we all know Mel didn't send any pix and I most certainly did! LOL!