background

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jaden the Wonderful

This was Jaden's first home game to cheer at, for the basketball season this year. The cheerleaders are always so fun to watch.
Everyone asks me what the score of the game was and I can never tell them! I am to busy watching the cheerleaders and their stunts. It is exciting to watch what they have been working on, but I have to say a prayer every time my baby is plummeting to the earth. The girls also performed one of their dances and did an amazing job.

Jaden always gives Grandma Linda a sassy pose


Jaden was so nervous for this stunt and they hit it perfect

Halftime entertainment, the girls show their moves


Pumping up the crowd

Presenting our nations colors




1 comment:

Joni said...

I'm so sad I missed it. Mom said that Jay is amazing. I love that first pix of her!