background

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Friends

Have I mentioned how much I love my friends, I do. I think Destiny knows I cannot function without my sister within arms reach so she takes over that role.

Darwin and Destiny had a X-mas party for the shop guys but because they love us so much, they invited us too. They won't be there for the official Hunzeker bash so they decided to have one of their own. Games, prizes, laughs, good food and great friends. Now all I need is a nap.... wait is that Jax I hear?

1 comment:

Destiny Egley said...

Hey Mel, It was a great party we had a blast with everyone over. I think I need another Nut n Berry.MMM! I think Wayne was the star of the night, sliding through the swamp as he called it soak n wet. LOL! I was just sad we had to leave because Wayne got us kicked out. Love ya girl. Destiny