background

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vaca 2011- Day 8

Our last day we spent at California Adventures
J, Jax and Jt on the 'boybugs'

My fav picture of Jax, he loved the 'boybugs'

J and Jax trying to get Amber and Jt

Jaden was so good to ride all the rides with Jax

My favorite ride


Finally, Jax found Mater and McQueen

There was no way Jax would go on this

I don't know who was more excited to see Phineas and Ferb, J or Jax
Cute Josh on the swings
One of Jax's favorites




Chad kicked Jax and I's butt.




Josh and his reggae Mickey Mouse ears




This was such a fun trip. I am so grateful that I am able to spend this time with my kids and have the memories I do.

2 comments:

Joni said...

Looks like an awesome Vacay! You got so many cute pix and I'm totally proud of you for blogging about it :)

Monica said...

Your vacation looked FABO! Love the random shots that ended up being your favorite- love that you blogged also.. fun times!