background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vaca 2011- Day 7

Disneyland Day 2- Let's try this again!


This is how Jax started his day: 4 packets of butter on sausage. We were all dry heaving watching him eat.


Forget the sausage, he'll just have butter.



On the tea cups


Porcelain Dolls are the most petrifying thing in the world to me. Why I go on this ride is beyond me! All the dolls in motion dressed up to represent the world, there is just something not right about that.  These were the worst: dolls in Can Can dresses, it's just not normal!

Really!!!


Jax driving the truck


Jax loved the Tea cups.
Thank goodness for the boys! I can barely make it once on that ride.

In line for the Matterhorn

Miss Abbey taking a break

Walt and Mickey waiting for the parade. Its a must see, the kids always love it!








We went to Goofy's kitchen for our last dinner at Disneyland.   Miss J was on the phone again and had to tell Kendal  to hold on a sec while she got her picture taken.


Jax loved the 'dancing princess in the blue dress', Jaden not so much.

It was almost my birthday so I got a cupcake. Jax was so excited to blow out the candle.

Pluto licked Jaden's head

My favorite picture of Chad.  Not very often that Chad is this relaxed and smiling that big.

I love all the little shops at Downtown Disney


It was such a fun day. I was so glad the sun came out so we enjoy our last day at Disneyland.

No comments: