background

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Football 2011

As Jax is napping at 6pm ikes!, I have a few moments before our annual family Halloween dinner, that I thought I should get caught up on some past events. Josh has found his love in sports, FOOTBALL. I love to watch this boy play and the passion he has for this sport.
Love the look in his eyes

Running the ball. One day I will
figure out my camera for the good action shots.

This boy is fast.  He started around that blue water jug.
As you can see,  he caught up to that boy and is the only one still going after him.

Josh took that boy DOWN!

Now on offense

Now on defense

Back on offense

It takes a lot to take my boy down!
Josh has a position and I don't remember what it is, I am a bad mom I know.  It just shows my lack of football knowledge.  It is not completely my fault.  Josh was never really kept in his position they were always moving him around because he does so well in every poistion.  That's my boy!

No comments: