background

Saturday, October 23, 2010

TWIRP 2010

Jaden is on student government this year and was 'lucky' enough to help plan Twirp. Being so close to Halloween they decided to do a costume party. Her group this year was Trevor, Ty, Austin, Hadlee, Alyssa, Brandi and her date (oops forgot his name). No pix of them they came for dinner and left to get ready.

Steffi and Andre
The tennis pro's that lost their rackets.

The 'Situation and Snooki'
It frightened me how well I did Hadlee's hair, guess it is time to move to the Shore.

Alyssa and Austin
The '80's called and want their jelly bracelets and scrunchi back.

Ty getting ready to show some Graceites how to fist pump.




Hope they had a fun night!

2 comments:

~tracy~ said...

Oh Tyler...it scares me how well that boy can rock the freak look. I guess I should just be glad he didn't model his Speedo for you guys.

And Hadlee's hair is AWESOME. :)

Joni said...

Haha! They all look so cute. I love Jersey hair!!!