background

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Thanks Dusty, Melissa and your amazing family for spending the time and energy getting a million pumpkins for all the community to come and get. And a special thanks for the 'private screening' so that Jax, J and Josh were gauranteed one!

Jax running to be the first one to pick out his pumpkin.
(I think he forgot he was the only one there.)

Decisions, decisions,

But he does have a moment to stop and smile for the camera.

Once the pumpkins were selected, it was off to the slide.


Even I was in on the action.

1 comment:

Joni said...

I {HEART} Jax, you need to bring him to my house to carve pumpkins tonight. I KNOW that he would pull that adorable Jax squishy face when he touched the guts!!! Seriously, he needs to come to JoniBee's house!!!!