background

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Josh Turns 12

Every year I look and Josh and think, 'My gosh, look how much he has grown'.
My pregnancy with Josh was awful, one problem after another. Delivery was not exactly what I had imagined. Dr Noorda made it in in enough time to catch him, much to my relief. But as I was trying to calm down and tell myself everything was going to be ok, our little Josh was here, I realized the nurses were telling Dr. Noorda that Josh was not breathing, he had no heart rate and that they were calling NICU to a code blue in MY room. Josh came into this world very quickly and was gone almost as quickly. He came fighting and faces all his battles head on with courage and grace, once achieved he is very humble. He really has grown, not just physically but in personality and maturity. He really is turning into a young man. I am so excited to see what he does and where he goes, but this has all gone entirely so fast...

Marsha and Sean
Mr. Hunty
J and Kadee
Miss Sassy Trin


1 comment:

~tracy~ said...

Wait, what? His birthday is in May, right?