background

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Poor Shua!

download.jpg


Josh finally has gotten his braces! After many cxld appt's I finally just took the day off work and we got it done. It is so busy and who can schedule something 6 months from now, not I! And when you have to drive and hour that just makes it harder.


Josh was really excited to get his braces on, he is self-concious about his teeth and will never smile with an open mouth. I think Josh's excitement wore off about 2 hours later when the pain set in. I kept him drugged up but he was still hurting pretty good. He was feeling much better that night and was thinking it was not to bad... until he woke up this morning and his gums were cut up and raw. Poor kid! Love you Josh.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Look at you posting like 3 times in one week!!! I can't see the pix on your last two posts though? Maybe it's just my puter? But I must say that I sure do like your family pix!!!! And, give Josh a big bear hug for me :)