background

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Love This Girl!

Tonight was the Fireman's fundraiser in Grace. There is a big BBQ, a movie and of course all the local talent. Jaden's Social Dance Club performed their country # and was, of course, the crowd favorite. I love to watch her in everything she does, she is beautiful and amazing in everything she does. Kendall is her partner this year and they make such a cute, fun dance couple.

Joni, Ub, Hunter and my dad came up. My mom had to work and was unable to come, I'm sure that this devastated her, she is the best grandma and will travel hours to see a 1 sec performance for any of her grandkids!

I stole a few pix from Joni's blog since I have no camera of my own these days.


Jaden and Kendall. Kendall loved sporting the license plate belt buckle!

Jaydance+051.jpg


Jaydance+002.jpg


The candlestick.

Jaydance+040.jpg


Jaydance+043.jpg



Jaydance+047.jpg


Jaydance+048.jpg


Jaydance+038.jpg


Me and Jax

Jaydance+046.jpg

No comments: