background

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sledding

Today we went Snowmobiling/Sledding with the Stratford's up Burton Canyon. The kids always have such a great time. (Jaden was on her day date for the SnowBall and couldn't go with us) Josh has been getting a little to brave on his sled, hitting jumps, to much speed and we are constantly reminding him to SLOW DOWN.
The weather here has not been the greatest but today was beautiful and so warm. Since we are so close to the mountains we rarely load our sleds to go anywhere. It is so nice to be able to walk out of the house jump on your sled and go. Hopefully Abbey will go again... On the way home I had her on the back of my sled, I stopped to help Josh out of a canal. I stood on my sled and gunned it, looked back and almost dumped Abbey of the back!

This is Marcey all Abbey
you could see were her
feet.
Ted pulling the girls.
Chad playing on the hill. Of course I always miss the good pix, when he got to the top and almost wheelied over.
Shame on us we didn't have our helmets on!
Josh and Trent
Ted and Amber. I think they had the most fun out of everyone!

No comments: