background

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Skydiving... almost


For birthday's I try to give my kids experiences instead of the standard gift. For Josh's b-day this year we went to IFLY. Josh loved it and I think he has found a new favorite sport. We weren't out the door and he was asking if he could join their flight school. Josh did amazing and was the only one, the instructor let do a front-flip. Jax wanted nothing to do with it, so Jaden was kind enough to sit with him and watch. We had so much fun! We were given a dvd and if I can get it uploaded I will post it.
Looking stunning in our flight suits!

Josh went first.




My turn.



This was the only picture we got of Chad. Jax wouldn't let J take any pictures of him, he had to do it. What a fine job he did.

Chad's google lines.

Beautiful J and cute Jax

No comments: