background

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Always a 'Wicked' good time with the girls!!!

As I mentioned for Jaden's big present I had gotten her Wicked tickets. She had asked me about six months ago if we could go with her friends family. They had already gotten tickets so I said no. I thought it would be a great idea to get her tickets for xmas and surprise her. And of course anytime I can get back to Boise, I jump at the chance! Jaden was so excited when she opened it.
So on Friday May 13th Jaden, Joni, Kadee, Linda, Raquel and I will all have a 'Wicked' evening!

The sign.

We had the hardest time finding any letters that would work. We found these and then had to make the base, attach the letters and then cut the 'r' into a 'k'. We also could not find and witches hats so I made some out of burlap and felt, so cute. During the middle of all this crafting, Joni's master bath toilet exploded. UB was not home(this stuff only happens to Joni when he leaves on a trip). Thankfully my dad was around and was able to come fix it for her.

Jaden and Mckadee had no idea that we were making them. Mckadee was actually in the room next door and was clueless!!


Since we did not have the tickets yet, Joni called me the Monday before Christmas with the fabo idea to make a paper bag album to explain what exactly we were going to do...
C
Cover


A poem Joni edited to match the Wicked theme

The Intinerary






A fake ticket, since we are waiting for ours.

I found this great template to put the girls pix in and then I forgot to change Jaden's hands green, oopsie...


Back cover




1 comment:

Joni said...

These turned out so cute. I'm so excited!!!!