background

Tuesday, November 3, 2009






Halloween 2009
What a busy week! Halloween is my favorite holiday and we always try to make it fun for the kids. We went to Josh's carnival and Trinity, Shawn and Breanna came up for that. Friday night we went to Logan for Hunters carnival and spent the night. Saturday we had a halloween breakfast and lunch then went to yet ANOTHER carnival. Josh stayed with Hunter that night and went trick or treating around their neighborhood.


Jaden left for Coeur d'Alene on Thursday, to cheer for the Volleyball team, and did not get home until 3am on Sunday morning. She wasn't able to join us for all the Halloween fun. I did make travel bags for the cheer girls , filled with treats, card games and coloring books so they wouldn't get bored. They of course did a fine job of entertaining themselves on their own.




Chad thinks my family is crazy because we go all out on holidays and we probably do.
But does this look like a crazy family to you?!!!



Jax was a boxer and so very 'tuff' looking packing his blanket and bottle around.
Josh was a spartan and he was also very 'tuff' in his man dress.




Jaden and Hadlee



My Cheer girls



Really!!! Where are your advisors! The girls took the luggage cart out for a spin one night.
With the hotel managers approval of course.


Chad and I always try to go out for Halloween also. This year we went as Brett Michaels and
The Rock of Love Girls. We are not quite as trashy as they are but we always have a good time.
Dixie-Jess, Sidney-??, Destiny- Taya, Me-Heather, Darwin-Bret, Shannon??, Margie-Daisy, Chad-Big John. I can't remember who Sid and Shannon were.
Big John- My HOTTIE!



I don't think that I look much like Heather, but it is creepy how much Darwin looked like Bret!

1 comment:

Joni said...

LACY!!!! Syd was LACY! That has been driving me crazy....Whew, I feel better now! You guys all looked fantastic!!!

Chad thinks we are crazy? Where in God's name did he EVER get that idea????!! We are so NOT crazy...Well maybe mom is, but just a little bit!!!

BTW- Your welcome for the fabo pix from halloween!!! :)