background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Egg Hunts 2011

Grandma Linda came to spend Easter weekend with us and being the wonderful Grandma that she is, she took Jax and Josh to an Easter egg hunt while I was at work.

Josh helped Jax make an Easter crown.
And helped him pick up eggs.


Saturday I was able to go with Jax.
Waiting for the bell.




I guess the lady in the upper left hand corner didn't read the sign that said '3 years and younger'. Not a single child around her, and she had 4 stuffed animals.
Have I ever said how badly I HATE Easter hunts, they are about as fun as a parade! Its amazing how free candy makes some adults go crazy.

Jax on the other hand was very picky. He by passed everything but a ball, two easter eggs, and a juice box. Other then the crazies, we had a great time.

No comments: