background

Friday, December 17, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year we were unable to rent any facility to have dinner at so we ate at my house. I was worried about space but everything turned out fab! And of course it would not be a get together without a CRAFT!
So proud of my turkey!
Jaden hates the camera.
All the kids with their turkey. Minus Jax
He slept the entire time.
Cute Slosh
The instructors.

Beautiful J

My Chadie
Kent and Marsha
Ted, Amber and Kids
For the record my candy corn was a halfie, I did not
have and entire one up my nose that far.


Kent, Marsha and all the Grandkids
Jax loves Abbey
The whole Fam

My Cute fam

More pix to come on this one.

2 comments:

Joni said...

This looks like it was a good time :) I found that if I upload my pix into a picasa web album and pull them onto my blog from there, they will post right side up. It's a pain, but it works. Just an fyi!

Ayers Clan said...

Your kids are getting so grown up expecially Jax. Very good looking group!