background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Poppa Dott

Poppa Dott,
You achieved all three goals! You are out of ICU, you are home and have had the best nights sleep that you have gotten in a very long time.
Our memories we will hold close to our hearts until we see you again.



This is my favorite picture of Scott and Jaden. Only she could convince Scott to have his nails painted. I of course am so disorganized and can not find my favorite picture of Scott and Josh, so I will tell you what it is. Scott and Kathleen would bring red sand to the cabin for the kids to play in, this was Josh's favorite. I have a picture of Scott and Josh playing in the sand box together, priceless...

2 comments:

~tracy~ said...

Poppa Dott is my favorite name ever. He would still laugh about that every once in a while, Joshie calling him Poppa Dott.

This is a beautiful post. And thank you so much for being there and bringing the kids.

bigT said...

cI will always do what I can to ensure that my kids see ALL of their family. Tracy you will always be Scott's closest, dearest daughter, he (and I) will always love you for that. I only wish I could help ease your pain.